27 Laws of Hustle – Limited Edition Poster
Small – 11×17
Large – 18×24
27 Laws of Hustle:
- Always Keep God First.
- Never Lose the Faith.
- Trust the process. Always.
- Values should, and will, always be the ultimate test.
- Hustle is in the heart. Do something that moves you.
- Never stop learning. The legacy of your hustle depends on it.
- Set up accountability, It’s the governor of results.
- Erect Systems. Systems run the business. People run the systems.
- Strategize everything. Hope is never a plan.
- Perception sells tickets, reality wins games
- Make moves. Action is the only thing that moves the needle.
- Never be blindsided. Know your weaknesses.
- Put yourself where your strengths can produce results.
- Be Disciplined by any means. It’s the bridge between goals and accomplishments
- Make innovation tradition
- Train with the masters. Mentorship is indispensable.
- Understand the goal is not to be the boss, but to liberate.
- Always make it a habit to collect proof. Proof makes you bulletproof.
- Always keep your eyes open for hidden opportunities to manufacture luck.
- Avoid working alone. Partnerships are the lifeline of your hustle.
- Always remember, leaders eat last.
- Experiment, regularly.
- Your life depends on your integrity. Guard it with your life.
- Never share your big dreams with small thinkers.
- Never let the money corrupt you. Clean hustlers can change the world.
- Never stop working on you. The hustle is only as good as the hustler.